Bad
Good

Yes the Principal was nice & the teachers are nice, but nice doesn't always get the job done. This school is great if you are a stay at home parent and have plenty of disposable time to educate your children at home. If you are a working parent it is very challenging. Both of my children struggled tremendously because "new teaching styles" and I found myself many times re-teaching my children the material in simple strait forward terms. Learning should not be a complicated process. I never had my mother help me with homework as many times as I have had to help both of my kids with their homework. In all I'm very disappointed and I am currently seeking other options.

Awesome staff and wonderful parent community combine for high expectations and student success. Proud to have my kid there.

liked the teachers ,close to home ,meet alot of freinds

My daughter is a second grade at mckinley and she just loves school, and her teacher is wonderful. My child has allergies and Mrs Sullivan is always looking out for her.

McKinley School is a place where the whole staff cares about the students. Much is done to make sure all students reach their full potential by having high expectations.

Last modified McKinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.