Posted October 14, 2012
Sacred Heart is a wonderful school. I have 4 kids at the school now and I am very happy. The teachers are very focus on giving the kids the best education. The school is an innovator using the I-Pad program for the 6th, 7th and 8th grade to teach our kids with technology. Our kids learn about God every day and how to apply their faith into their lives. The community is a wonderful support for all families. This really is the best place to educate kids in Fairfield.

Posted March 15, 2012
I went to Sacred Heart and I really enjoyed my time there. The education was top notch and Mr. Nagle was a great principle. I am very pleased to see him and other teachers I had still there.

Sacred Heart Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2009
The 1 Star post need to realize that the teachers are great, and that Principal is also great. Your problem with this great school is that you cannot except that when a teacher says your child is causing problems that need to be corrected you think the teachers are picking on him or her. The curriculum that they learn is challenging and at or above the grade of the child. I feel that Sacred Heart is teaching our children more than the love of God but also preparing them for the future!

Posted January 30, 2009
Principal is great! My daughters teachers are the best! And the other families are very friendly!

Sacred Heart Elementary School 1

Posted July 12, 2008
Principal needs to go, teachers are in general not very good. Stay away.

Posted December 25, 2006

Posted February 10, 2004

Sacred Heart Elementary School
400 Nilles Road, Fairfield, OH  45014
Last modified Sacred Heart Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades 1-8
Sacred Heart Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.