Posted October 10, 2008
My child received special education services at this school and was a better reader as a result of it. The staff truly cares about the happiness and progress of their students!

Herberich Primary Elementary School 2

Posted June 20, 2007
Terrible school for any type of special education!! The teachers do not really want parental involvement. The administration at this district has little regard for special education law or for actually helping our children.

Herberich Primary Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
Special Education is truly lacking in this school district! If your child needs special ed I would strongly recommend another district. However, if your child does not have special needs it is a wonderful school.

Herberich Primary Elementary School 2

Posted June 10, 2005
I agree this is an excellent school , and an excellent school system IF your child doesn't have any special education needs...If your child has ADHD, or any type of learning disability please take your children elsewhere...I tried for 3 years to get help for my child who has ADHD. And unless you have money to shell out for private tutors, you have no other options...Their way of handling children with ADHD is telling the parent to up the medication. So if you have a child with no special needs, this is the school for you, if you have a child with special needs bring them somewhere else.

Posted May 11, 2005
I cannot say enough about this school. From the principal to the teachers the level of professionalism is outstanding. Educating the children is the number one priority and it shows.

Posted May 28, 2004
Love it! I can't say good enough about it. Both my kids went there and I am glad they did. They both loved Mrs. Pelton very much. She is a wonderful teacher.

Herberich Primary Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2004
I think it is a great school very professional and encouraging.

Herberich Primary Elementary School
2645 Smith Rd, Fairlawn, OH  44333
Last modified Herberich Primary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Herberich Primary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.