Franklin Junior High School 1

Posted March 30, 2011
I do not have a very good impression of FJH, at open house-the night before school started, they didn't even have schedules prepared -the new 7th graders could just visit their homeroom, which was no help in seeing where their classrooms were going to be. So the counselor or whomever does scheduling does not know what they are doing. My child and friends tell me about teachers texting during class and tell me things that happen in class which I perceive as the teachers having a bad attitude and not caring much about student learning. With such great experience with the elementary school, it is a real disappointment in the staff and administration of this school. The good thing is students only attend there for two years but also truly a bad thing that we feel this way. I don't believe a hard working student that gets good grades is appreciated by the teachers. Teachers have their picks due to being in Franklin so long and knowing teachers children or well known families in Franklin or their own relatives. It is a true shame and disappointment.

Franklin Junior High School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
I am going into 8th grade this year at franklin jr.high this school is great and I love it I will be upset to leave it when I go to high school :)

Franklin Junior High School 5

Posted July 16, 2009

Franklin Junior High School 4

Posted March 12, 2009
i so far like the school i am a 7th grader. it has been okay no school is exactly perfect. it can be fun they try to make us better. nomatter how much the students try to get out of the work and other stuff. i really like how they keep thing in order. you may here a lot of things that happen in franklin and we get a bad rep but after you actually go the people there are very welcoming at just about anywhere in franklin. some people do have are bad at representing the schools and community but anywhere does. teachers do have favorite i admit, and we do need a new school but it is okay here:) i really do love it!

Franklin Junior High School 3

Posted February 09, 2009
Well, im a seventh grader this year. It's okay. Some teachers really shouldn't be there. But it's a really fun school!

Franklin Junior High School 1

Posted May 31, 2008

Franklin Junior High School 5

Posted August 29, 2007
Being a 7th grader and being new to a Junior High is very tough. But here at FJHS it is amazing. All the teachers have been very nice and considerate to everyone. So far the only time i have heard a teacher say shut up is when they are telling us that we aren't allowed to say it in their classrooms. They are making it fun but we are all learning at the same time but usually we don't notice it. The classes are great, the teachers are wonderful and can help you with anything. From opening your locker to finding the right class you are to be in they will help. And they explain everything to you very well and it's easy to get the hang of where you are supposed to be and when you're supposed to be there. It's so far been an excellent year at FJHS.

Franklin Junior High School 2

Posted August 08, 2005
- a former student
I do not much care for the teachers at that school they were as bad as the students when it came to gossiping and acting immature. They played favorites and just overall were not very good teachers. They have no problem telling a student to shut up and at times can be very dis-respecive to parents and students alike.

Franklin Junior High School 3

Posted May 03, 2004

Franklin Junior High School
136 East 6th St, Franklin, OH  45005
Last modified Franklin Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.