Bad
Good

I am very pleased with this school's curriculum and involvment in the student's well being. This age is very impressionable on children growing up. I could not be happier with what my son has learned, the friends he has made and opportunities to learn outside of the classroom. I am not from this area but I am so happy to have our children grow up here.

I do not have a very good impression of FJH, at open house-the night before school started, they didn't even have schedules prepared -the new 7th graders could just visit their homeroom, which was no help in seeing where their classrooms were going to be. So the counselor or whomever does scheduling does not know what they are doing. My child and friends tell me about teachers texting during class and tell me things that happen in class which I perceive as the teachers having a bad attitude and not caring much about student learning. With such great experience with the elementary school, it is a real disappointment in the staff and administration of this school. The good thing is students only attend there for two years but also truly a bad thing that we feel this way. I don't believe a hard working student that gets good grades is appreciated by the teachers. Teachers have their picks due to being in Franklin so long and knowing teachers children or well known families in Franklin or their own relatives. It is a true shame and disappointment.

I am going into 8th grade this year at franklin jr.high this school is great and I love it I will be upset to leave it when I go to high school :)

i so far like the school i am a 7th grader. it has been okay no school is exactly perfect. it can be fun they try to make us better. nomatter how much the students try to get out of the work and other stuff. i really like how they keep thing in order. you may here a lot of things that happen in franklin and we get a bad rep but after you actually go the people there are very welcoming at just about anywhere in franklin. some people do have are bad at representing the schools and community but anywhere does. teachers do have favorite i admit, and we do need a new school but it is okay here:) i really do love it!

Well, im a seventh grader this year. It's okay. Some teachers really shouldn't be there. But it's a really fun school!

Being a 7th grader and being new to a Junior High is very tough. But here at FJHS it is amazing. All the teachers have been very nice and considerate to everyone. So far the only time i have heard a teacher say shut up is when they are telling us that we aren't allowed to say it in their classrooms. They are making it fun but we are all learning at the same time but usually we don't notice it. The classes are great, the teachers are wonderful and can help you with anything. From opening your locker to finding the right class you are to be in they will help. And they explain everything to you very well and it's easy to get the hang of where you are supposed to be and when you're supposed to be there. It's so far been an excellent year at FJHS.

Last modified Franklin Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.