Bad
Good

The teachers and helpers do a great job with my kids they love it there it is so much better then gps where they just pass kids even if they can't read right and do math just don't like the teacher's at the other schools

I love this school. From the Kindergarten up, there are positive teachers who show that they care about the students. Brand new building will be a big positive. My children were challenged and really grew.

My was went here two months and I hated it!! He was in kindergarten and he only went to school two days a week, which is insane!! And when he would come home from school Id ask him what they did and his reply was " We colored, and did some ABC's" Im so glad we moved out of state!! We have been gone for 6 months and he can read and write. I would NOT reccomend this school to anyone!!

Don't believe the student to teacher ratio. There are 32 children to 1 teacher in my child's class!!!!! You can't even walk through the classsroom.

I Love this School. When we moved here from out of the area I was not impressed by our local district. I searched out the best and Cork Elem. was it. My son is doing great and the staff and principal are wonderful. I would recommend this school system to anyone. It is worth the drive every morning.

Great teachers...Great atmosphere for my children to learn and grow. Would recommend this school to anyone looking to further the education of their children.

Last modified Cork Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.