Hamilton, OH
After care: No

Posted October 24, 2013
I love this school it's the best school i have ever been to the teachers are great they challenge us to do well and don't lose faith or hope in us. Parents who are reading this I highly recommend this school. The children are wonderful always have each others back and don't lose faith. They will always love their school, friends, teachers, an most importantly each other. God wants us to love one another not fight or hurt each other. He wants us to treat each other as if it were us, so in other words don't be cruel or rude to others, instead be sweat kind and generous. This is coming from a student who is friendly still there. We are just one big family and thats how its supposed to be.

Posted March 20, 2013
I have two children who attend St. Ann Catholic School. I have found St. Ann school to be the best choice for my family. The faculty focuses on the education and well being of each student. My children excel in small classes and learn from a well balanced, Catholic education. The families that attend St. Ann s are wonderful and caring. My children have made many friends and really enjoy going to St. Ann's.

St. Ann Catholic School 2

Posted January 11, 2011
My daughter has attended 1st and 2nd grade...had I filled this out a year ago it would have been 5 stars, but the lack of communication and leadership this year has been incredible. I received better communication from Hamilton City and didn't have to pay extra for it. Mrs. Laney the first grade teacher is well worth the investment, but the ROI is not there for second grade.

St. Ann Catholic School 3

Posted July 26, 2010
We have been to other schools in the Hamilton area, including public schools. This school and parish is by far the best! The school is small but it gives the students more attention. You feel a part of a family. The school does provide state auxillary services. Their computer lab and other classrooms are filled with the latest technology, yet not forgetting the basics in education--reading, writing and arithmetic! Their "Pebbles of Faith" program coincides with the rest of the curriculum to remind the students why we are a Roman Catholic school.

St. Ann Catholic School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
the teachers and staff are the best!They totally gt kids.

Posted March 27, 2009
St. Ann School is a small private school in which every child counts! The teachers give attention to every student and challenges them to do their best. This school has been around since 1910 and there is strong support and tradition throughout the families involved.

Posted February 20, 2008

St. Ann Catholic School
3064 Pleasant Ave, Hamilton, OH  45015
Last modified St. Ann Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Ann Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top