Houston High School 3

Posted January 06, 2013
I went here as a student and now send my two children here as a parent. As a student loved the teachers,very involved with sports ,always enjoyed going to school so I had a great experience as a student. As a parent 5 years after graduating high school alot of things of changed with the school. Teachers don't seem as interested in children who fall behind in class,they pass them just to get them out of their classroom. The community cares about "your last name" and money. Those are things that never mattered when I went there.I can see they are trying to change things and make them better but its not as fast as I'd like as a parent so I kind of have mixed feelings about the school as a whole.

Houston High School 5

Posted March 26, 2010
This school has great small town charm where no child is overlooked or does without. The faculty actually care for the children and they just are not numbers in a class room.

Houston High School 3

Posted September 15, 2009

Houston High School 1

Posted June 11, 2008
I can not imagine a worse high school experience than this was. Anyone with college aspirations should stay away from Houston.

Houston High School 5

Posted November 07, 2007

Contact Information

5300 Houston Rd
Houston, OH 45333

Houston High School
5300 Houston Rd, Houston, OH  45333
Last modified Houston High School is a public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Houston High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.