Posted April 27, 2014
We have three children that attend Valley Forge in grades 1, 3, and 5. We are very happy with all of our kids teachers. The school has a lot of after school programs that we attend. The principal Mr. Sussman meets with parents during his coffee and donuts in the morning and pop and chips after school in the evening. We loved the literacy night this year!

Valley Forge Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2014
The teacher and faculty communication is zero. I will not send my children here for another year.

Valley Forge Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2012
As a parent of a 6th grade child who attends this school I feel that the curriculum is not challenging enough for our child. Our child, a typical 6th grader with average intelligence and a normal attention span complains to us that the school work is too easy. She has maintained all A's for the past two years at Valley Forge. I as a mother was concerned with the lack of homework she didn't have everyday after school. I even called her 5th grade teacher (who was an amazing lady and excellent instructor) by the way. I was told by her that if they finish their homework in class they wouldn't have any to take home. Valley Forge has had four different principles in three years. They seem very disorganized and the administation/transportation staff doesn't seem to know what the left hand is doing from the right. As any parent I want the best for each and everyone of our children. I can honestly say I don't feel like this school can give our child the best possible education he/she can obtain.

Valley Forge Elementary School 3

Posted February 06, 2012
I have two children that have gone through the Valley and two that are still at the Valley. I loved this school before all the changes. The new schools are nice, don't get me wrong but I am not happy with some of the new staff. I miss all the Valley staff. Before it was a nice warm atmosphere now its kinda stuffy.

Valley Forge Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2009

Posted May 29, 2009
My daughter is just finishing up K and is looking foward to 1st grade. overall I think its a great school. I adore the principal Mr. Housh, he is great with the kids and is not afaid to show is fun side. Her teacher Mrs Dudis is wonderful while my daughter is above average she still kept her learing and interested in school. I truly appriciate that in a teacher.Thank you to all the staff at Valley Forge!

Posted April 23, 2009
My daughters, ages 8 and 6, attend Valley Forge and we are very happy with the school. The principal and teachers have been very attentive to the needs of my children. Like another parent who has posted a review, I cannot say enough good things about Valley Forge!

Posted September 05, 2008
By far the BEST elementary around! The teachers are WONDERFUL the school security, great! My son is in an IEP and this year he is a complete different child! Feel safe and confident sending your children to this school. They are very well taken care of. Can't say enough great things!

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted November 04, 2007
My daughter is in Kindergarten at valley forge elementary and so for she loves it, which in turn means I love it. She seems to be learning a lot. I give a big thanks to Mrs. Dudis.

Valley Forge Elementary School
7191 Troy Manor Rd, Huber Heights, OH  45424
Last modified Valley Forge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Forge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.