Posted May 04, 2010

Posted January 03, 2008

Lakota High School 1

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted June 04, 2007
I have been a student at Lakota since Kindergarten and I am going to be a junior next year. Of all the years I have been at Lakota, my best years was my high school years. I think if you are new to the area, you should come check out Lakota because the more people who come to our school, are the more classrooms we can get in our new building, when we get it. Lakota isn't a 'rich' school, but we have the money to do what is necessary and our academics are awesome along with our athletics. If you haven't seen, our school has been Rated Excellent through the State Of Ohio Education Association for the last 3 years due to high results on the Ohio Graduation Test that all students must take as sophomores and pass all 5 subjects in order to graduate from high school! Good Luck!

Posted April 03, 2007

Posted October 14, 2005
This school is the best school to go to for anyone to be.I have gone to this school since preschool.I am now in the 8th grade.I would never go to another school because of all the friendly teachers and people.On a scale of one to ten this school would be a ten.No other questions.My dad went to this school and now I understand why he graduated proudly.I love this school.

Lakota High School 3

Posted September 27, 2005

Posted March 01, 2004
- a former student
'I may not be a parent at Lakota but as a former student I must say the teachers are amazing,however the materials needed for the school could be better,yet I am proud to say i went to Lakota.'

Posted December 17, 2003

Lakota High School
5186 County Rd 13, Kansas, OH  44841
Last modified Lakota High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakota High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top