Harrison Elementary School 5

Posted January 27, 2014
I'm sorry that it took me moving to southern Ohio and experiencing a new school district to really appreciate Harrison. If my son fell behind in class participation or work for 2-3 days his teacher would contact me. Not 3 weeks later like his current school. I'm on this site now researching new schools for my child in our new city ( been here 2 years now). The Principal, teachers, and all the volunteers at Harrison really make that school stand out from other schools

Harrison Elementary School 0

Posted November 18, 2009
this is one of the best schools in the clevelandlakewood community keep up the good work teachers the student will appriciate it.....

Harrison Elementary School
2080 Quail St, Lakewood, OH  44107
Last modified Harrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.