Lexington, OH

Eastern Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2012
The schools ready to fall down, and the children are very disrespectfull and could use some disapline at home.

Posted May 08, 2008

Posted April 17, 2008
I am a parent and also a volunteer at this school. I volunteer for the purpose of being involved, sharing my time and to also to know what is goes on in the place where my child spends her time. I could not be more pleased. I have read the other reviews about our principal being tough and I also read the word 'dictator'...I would like to say that he runs a tight ship in a very respectable way. He is upbeat and positive. He cares about EVERY child in his building. He knows EVERY childs name and greets them in the hallways. He doesn't spend his time closed in his office. He is everywhere and always knows what is going on in his building. The teachers are wonderful. The atmosphere fantastic. When you walk down the hall as a visitor/volunteer you are not ignored. You are greeted with a smile!

Posted December 08, 2006
Great school system. Both of my children did well and really enjoyed the teachers. Principal is tough but the kids like and respect him. Security/safety of children is important to this school. Great music program. High academic standards.

Posted October 07, 2006
- a former student

Posted April 25, 2006

Posted March 25, 2006

Posted December 09, 2005

Posted November 09, 2005
All three years my child had excellent teachers. They really were very helpful. Principal can be too dictative at times.

Eastern Elementary School
155 Castor Rd, Lexington, OH  44904
Last modified Eastern Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastern Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top