Posted April 12, 2014
I have been a teacher at Loveland for nine years. Prior to becoming a Tiger, I had the good fortune to teach at other quality schools and a university. Loveland is ranked in the top 5% of public schools in Ohio and had a recent top National 6% A.P. award. Those accomplishments are great and many schools can boast about their stats. I know the best thing we have going for us is a proactive and tireless building principal; a staff with many diverse awards, grants, and forms of recognition, and a tornado of a student body. We were fortunate to be state champions this year in football and the student section gave more support each and every week to our kids, that I can say they were a catalyst for the team's success. Radio announcers raved about their intensity and love for their classmates and school. Our school commissioned a mural that says "Many Stripes, One Tiger." Our school lives by this motto right now. Enthusiasm and pride can be seen from so many different angles daily, that one would have to spend a week here to witness true Tiger Pride.

Loveland High School 4

Posted August 09, 2013
Loveland High School is a great high school. It offers many different courses and all the teachers are willing to help out the students.

Posted December 20, 2012
Both my Son and Daughter Graduated from Loveland High School after attending Loveland Elementary and Middle Schools. What a great education. They had great courses and great energetic teachers. They were both more than prepared for their College Careers. Both were and are Honor Students at Large Midwestern Universities. Highly recommend the Loveland School System.

Loveland High School 4

Posted October 29, 2012
I am a student at Loveland High School currently. It is a good school and offers many courses in a block schedule. However, it is not very diverse and hasn't, to my knowledge, produced many Ivy League students. The people are nice though a bit stereotypically high school like.

Loveland High School 1

Posted June 03, 2012
Loveland High School is made to look like a School that it is not. The students that go to this school vary from the many trouble-makers to the few students who strive to become smart. The school condition itself is horrible; from the second you walk into the front office to each individual classroom. The appearance may make you think that the school is well maintained but that is just a cover-up. The teachers within the school do not care one bit about how the students are treated by other students and do not what so ever make an effort to help the students excell in their class. No parent should want their child to go to a Loveland City School in their lifetime.

Posted June 24, 2010
I graduated from Loveland High School in 2004. I transferred there from a local private school after my freshman year. The education I received there was unparalleled to schools I had been to previously. The block schedule was extremely accomodating and allowed me to graduate with taking calculus. I wouldn't have been able to do so had I stayed at the private school. Faculty and staff were friendly and welcoming to me as a transfer student. I had such a great experience, my sister didn't even try private school, she came straight to Loveland as well. I recommend this school strongly and plan to send my own children there as well.

Posted March 24, 2010
I have 2 children attending Loveland High School and have to say, I am very disappointed with the many of the teachers, the assistant principal, some of the office staff, etc. My children have often vocalized their concern for the way some students are treated by the staff. I have seen teachers and staff who have forgotten the role of educators is to educate and to nourish, to encourage children to do their best. Some of the staff I have seen and spoken to have forgotten that the authority they have over the students should be used in a positive manner to ALL students but have instead chosen to go on 'personal power trips' so to speak. I have heard numerous times of teachers telling certain students that the individuals will be failures. Unfortunately, the assistant principal stands by the teachers instead of the students. I am very disappointed.

Posted September 21, 2009
Highly rated academicly,well disciplined, friendly, and keep parents well informed.

Posted April 26, 2009
This school is top notch!!! I had heard good things about the community and its schools before moving here, but did not expect the high standards of guidance and teaching that I have seen my two children receive. I think the bad reviews are just individuals who don't realize what schools are here for.

Loveland High School 3

Posted March 16, 2009

Loveland High School
1 Tiger Trl, Loveland, OH  45140
(513) 683-1920
Last modified Loveland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loveland High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.