Posted September 03, 2013
The school is overall very rushed and pushes all the children to their limits. Be prepared if you don't fit in to be bullied and left behind. They also have a very disappointing technology program, where if they could get it under control it would have been much better for everyone.

Posted January 21, 2013
I am disappointed in this school. I had a problem where my child's math teacher was ignoring him and not being helpful at all. The administration dodged my complaints and ignored me. The teachers at this school really don't care about their students at all. Now that we have moved my child is getting the attention that he deserves and the staff at his new school are helpful and understanding of anything he has to ask about his classes.

Loveland Middle School 2

Posted January 18, 2012
I have to say I have been disappointed in the administration and Front office at Loveland Middle School. Loveland is rated an excellent school district and is strongly supported financially by the local community. I just expected a greater focus on the students and not on bureaucracy you so often see in public schools.

Posted May 11, 2010
I give this school the grade of an F and for the teachers and staff the grade of an F... I would not tell anyone to move into this school system..thinking about home schooling my child from here on out,,,,Not happy at all with the loveland schools at all

Loveland Middle School 3

Posted March 16, 2009
This school gets a 10 because of its test scores. Not surprising for a district this white and relatively wealthy. It is startlingly non-diverse, even for a Midwest suburb, and the kids, parents and staff are extremely intolerant of anyone who is different. Quiet kids who need a little encouragement get ignored, very bright kids who are bored get in trouble and odd kids are bullied by the popular kids, all seemingly without any intervention or concern by the administration or staff. If you want an atmosphere that is catty, competitive and 'real-world' in the worst sense of the word, and you don't want to pay prep school prices, Loveland is a good choice. If your kid is a traditional stand-out student -- good grades, good athletics, willing to conform -- they will do well. If they are different, they will be in for a tough time.

Posted January 09, 2009

Loveland Middle School 5

Posted January 10, 2008

Loveland Middle School 5

Posted January 27, 2006
I find Loveland Middle school to be one of the best schools I have seen at providing instruction at the appropriate level for all students. Also the administration is very good at communicating the boudaries of expected behavior to the student body, and then enforcing those boundaries.

Loveland Middle School 4

Posted December 11, 2005
I go to LMS now. I am pretty much happy with it and I think that it fulfills most student's need. The music program is great- You are able to partisicipate in band or strings even if you can't buy an instrument. The school has a lot of money and a lot of supplies. While I disagree with some things that are done, the school as a whole is good.

Loveland Middle School 4

Posted November 21, 2005

Loveland Middle School
801 South Lebanon Rd, Loveland, OH  45140
Last modified Loveland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loveland Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.