Bad
Good

My son has been going to Loveland Schools since Loveland Early Childhood Center and will be in Loveland High School next year. We have not had no such problems with the teachers/staff/administrators. I'm a deaf parent, the school works well with me. Always have an interpreter when I ask for one. My son has been doing great in school. Makes friends, involved with their sports, An A student. The neighborhood and other surrounding around that school seem friendly. Of course there's some nuts here and there, but overall I haven't felt left out. I enjoy being in Loveland. Great environment, parks, and recreations.

The school is overall very rushed and pushes all the children to their limits. Be prepared if you don't fit in to be bullied and left behind. They also have a very disappointing technology program, where if they could get it under control it would have been much better for everyone.

I am disappointed in this school. I had a problem where my child's math teacher was ignoring him and not being helpful at all. The administration dodged my complaints and ignored me. The teachers at this school really don't care about their students at all. Now that we have moved my child is getting the attention that he deserves and the staff at his new school are helpful and understanding of anything he has to ask about his classes.

I have to say I have been disappointed in the administration and Front office at Loveland Middle School. Loveland is rated an excellent school district and is strongly supported financially by the local community. I just expected a greater focus on the students and not on bureaucracy you so often see in public schools.

I give this school the grade of an F and for the teachers and staff the grade of an F... I would not tell anyone to move into this school system..thinking about home schooling my child from here on out,,,,Not happy at all with the loveland schools at all

This school gets a 10 because of its test scores. Not surprising for a district this white and relatively wealthy. It is startlingly non-diverse, even for a Midwest suburb, and the kids, parents and staff are extremely intolerant of anyone who is different. Quiet kids who need a little encouragement get ignored, very bright kids who are bored get in trouble and odd kids are bullied by the popular kids, all seemingly without any intervention or concern by the administration or staff. If you want an atmosphere that is catty, competitive and 'real-world' in the worst sense of the word, and you don't want to pay prep school prices, Loveland is a good choice. If your kid is a traditional stand-out student -- good grades, good athletics, willing to conform -- they will do well. If they are different, they will be in for a tough time.

Last modified Loveland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.