Evergreen Elementary School 5

Posted June 21, 2005

Evergreen Elementary School 3

Posted September 16, 2004
Fulton Elementary has what I consider to be the best teaching staffs in our county. My children have received a great education and are doing well there. I applaud these teachers for doing so much when they get so little from the administration of our schools. They truly are professionals and great at what they do.

Evergreen Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2004
This is the best elementary school in the area. The teachers and Office staff really take an interest in each and every child. I am a former evergreen student and now have my three children enrolled with evergreen.

Contact Information

14844 County Rd 6
Metamora, OH 43540

Evergreen Elementary School
14844 County Rd 6, Metamora, OH  43540
Last modified Evergreen Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.