Posted September 10, 2013
Miller Ridge elementary, is a great school,my foster children go here and they have improved so much in their reading, math and writing. I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 26, 2011
I could not be happier with Miller Ridge Elementary. We moved into the district with the intention of sending our children to private schools. Our plans went a bit awry when my youngest son was diagnosed with speech and occupational therapy needs, and was not accepted into the private school of our choice. As a result he and my oldest son which attended John XXIII (K-2) began attending Miller Ridge. I believed my older son would be ahead of the other students based on his attendace at the private school, but results provided on Fall reading assessments indicated he was behind and tested below average on the third grade state reading assessment. I am happy to report that on the test given in the Spring he scored above average in reading and math. My youngest son receives speech and occupational therapy on an IEP at Miller Ridge, and the administration is wonderful with him. I could not be happier with this school, and based on the most up to date test scores, believe they should be rated higher than a 6 out of 10 on this web site. The principal of the school is wonderful and welcoming. If you live in this district think twice about wasting your money on a private school!

Posted July 28, 2009

Posted October 21, 2005

Posted July 14, 2005
This is a great school with a wonderful group of experienced teachers. My daughter received a great education in the 5 years she was there.(first-fifth) This school has the nickname of being 'little Harvard', so if you send your child there be prepared for lots of homework and involvement in your child's education! Mrs. Gallagher, the principal is also a very experienced educator and caring individual. Mrs. Auvil, the secretary is also wonderful to all the parents and students. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted December 06, 2004
My daughter has been going to Rosedale for 3 years and is now in the second grade. The relationship between teachers and students are wonderful. My daughter had Mrs. Brandenburg and Mrs. VanArsdale for Kindergarten, then had Mrs. VanArsdale again for 1st grade. These 2 teachers are wonderful. I couldn't have asked for better teachers for my daughter. The principal (Mrs. Gallagher) is extremely involved and very receptive to the needs of our children. They also have a great secretary (Mrs. Auvil). She is so great with the parents and students. I cannot forget Mr. Smethers. He is the janitor/maintenance man at Rosedale. The children love him. He knows all the kids by name and greets each one with a warm smile daily. My daughter and I love Rosedale. Thanks for being such an awesome school with such high regards for a priceless education! Every school district needs a school like this!

Posted June 05, 2004
- a former student

Miller Ridge Elementary School
4704 Miller Rd, Middletown, OH  45042
Last modified Miller Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miller Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top