Bad
Good

Miller Ridge is awesome. My oldest son just moved on to the 6th grade school and we were very sad that he had to move on. Both of my boys score higher than the national average on the OAA tests. The staff is amazing, they all go above and beyond to insure that every student receives the best education possible. I tell everyone if they can get their child(ren) in to Miller Ridge they need to do it.

Miller Ridge elementary, is a great school,my foster children go here and they have improved so much in their reading, math and writing. I highly recommend this school.

I could not be happier with Miller Ridge Elementary. We moved into the district with the intention of sending our children to private schools. Our plans went a bit awry when my youngest son was diagnosed with speech and occupational therapy needs, and was not accepted into the private school of our choice. As a result he and my oldest son which attended John XXIII (K-2) began attending Miller Ridge. I believed my older son would be ahead of the other students based on his attendace at the private school, but results provided on Fall reading assessments indicated he was behind and tested below average on the third grade state reading assessment. I am happy to report that on the test given in the Spring he scored above average in reading and math. My youngest son receives speech and occupational therapy on an IEP at Miller Ridge, and the administration is wonderful with him. I could not be happier with this school, and based on the most up to date test scores, believe they should be rated higher than a 6 out of 10 on this web site. The principal of the school is wonderful and welcoming. If you live in this district think twice about wasting your money on a private school!

Last modified Miller Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.