Middletown, OH

Highview 6th Grade Center 4

Posted June 02, 2008
I like this school because we get to connect with the teachers and they help us with our personal and school lives. Some of us like myself and my friends are actually interested in learning and doing our best in school and the teachers understand and respect that. But other students are just intersted in making a fool of themselves and trying to be cool and we have to deal with that and that takes away from our learning time. That's all Verity is recognized for. The bad things that happen but we never get recognized for the good things that we do. I think that's unfair.

Highview 6th Grade Center
1900 Johns Rd, Middletown, OH  45044
Last modified Highview 6th Grade Center is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highview 6th Grade Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top