Wildwood Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2014
My daughter brought head lice home and I called the school and spoke with her teacher. She said they would take care of it in Monday. I assumed the would do head checks that week but come to find out they didn't. She brought it home a second time and I spoke with the school nurse and she said they don't do head checks because there is only one of her and too many children. So she brought it home a third time and I spoke with the principal and she informed me that policies have changed since I have been in school and children are slowed to be in class with head lice! There were only two weeks left of school and I informed her my daughter wouldn't return yo get it again. She missed 3 weeks of school because of this issue. If your child goes here a weekly head check is a must. And my daughter said her teacher always yells at the class. They are children! If you can't Handel them without yelling then you shouldn't be an elementary teacher! And my daughter got hit in the face by a boy and nothing was fine by the staff. They look the other way. Horrible school!

Wildwood Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
This school has lets kids come to school with head lice when they definitely know about it. Plus they have no bully policies. They told us that they have a no tolerance bullying policy, but when they are told about the problem, their solution is to just look the other way. That's their policy. This school is the worst school that I have ever seen. Some teachers teach the kids what they believe in, for instance: The teacher caught one of the kids cussing and said the only people who cuss is trailer trash. What happens to the kid(s) that were in the room that live in a trailer park? Their self esteem has gone out the window. Plus the principal is brand new and has no idea what is going on. She says she'll get right to a problem but will never follow up. Again, their solution to a problem is to look in the other direction and forget about it. My kids had a bullying problem and the principal didn't look into the problem until a month later, but still did nothing to solve the solution. Overall this school is a poor excuse for a learning center.

Wildwood Elementary School 3

Posted March 13, 2006
I believe this school has wonderful teachers and they truly care about the students. Great neighborhood.

Wildwood Elementary School
3300 Wildwood Rd, Middletown, OH  45042
Last modified Wildwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wildwood Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.