Posted May 13, 2014
West Holmes High School was the best school I ever attended. They were actually able to successfully teach ME to subtract! They were also handicap friendly with a wheelchair ramp way ahead of other schools in the area.

Posted May 11, 2014
ain't worth it and parents ain't never involved and i don't think they care ain't worth it

Posted May 11, 2014
I taught here for quite some time, and I would the students are very rude. The environment is too rural and the students were clanlike and sometimes disrespectful and never really looked forward to education in general. glad i'm not working there anyymore.

Posted May 10, 2014
Typical rural school... Unprivileged curriculum... Low standards... Closed community... Limited sports... I would not recommend sending your kids to this school in the case that you actually care about the education of your precious children.

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted November 22, 2008
The academics at West Holmes are below agverage to say the least. It is very small minded and not demanding in the least. I was very dissapointed with my experience in the school system.

West Holmes High School 3

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted September 20, 2008
I attend West Holmes HIgh School this is my first year I'm a Freshman, and I can tell you about everything that I find good or bad. The good thing is that if you are not doing good in a class the teacher will help you even if it takes her whole day. The bad thing is the school is big. Too have a great time at West Holmes High School make sure your kids have Mr. Beachy!

West Holmes High School 0

Posted August 23, 2007
We moved into the district a couple of years ago, we have children in all three buildings and I think the overall education they received was okay. I would have to say I did not like the closed community. I like my children to be exposed to the demographics that is in our larger society as a whole. This was not represented in this secluded distict.

West Holmes High School
10909 State Route 39, Millersburg, OH  44654
Last modified West Holmes High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Holmes High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top