Mcguffey Elementary School 0

Mcguffey Elementary School 3

Posted March 09, 2006
- a former student

Posted October 28, 2005
I feel that this elementary school is outstanding in all aspects. There is a feeling of excitement throughout the entire building. I have observed the principal within the 1st week of school making it a point to greet each child as they entered the school. I was so impressed. I am raising my grandson and so I feel a little old compared to the young parents at the school. All in all I think McGuffey is the best. The teachers have made me feel a part of my grandson's education and are always getting him prepared for tests. Hat's off to The Staff at McGuffey. Shella Miller

Posted August 22, 2005
I had our daughter go through McGuffey from 1st grade through 4th and currently have a daughter entering 2cnd grade that began from Kindergarten with them. I have consistantly been impressed with the quality of teacher and level of concern this school shows. The extra mile they continually go to is amazing. My girls have greatly benifitted from the experience and my older one still goes back to see her previous teachers and she is in high school now!

Mcguffey Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2004

Mcguffey Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2003

Mcguffey Elementary School
112 West Main St, Newark, OH  43055
Last modified Mcguffey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcguffey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.