Bad
Good

We are new to the area from Pittsburgh, PA and our experience at Green Valley has been rewarding. I have two daughters attending that were worried about making new friends, at Green Valley the transistion went well. Green Valley has a beautiful Land Lab that most school do not have. Teachers are wonderful and we love the school having a theme like, "The Rodeo." Can't wait to see what next year brings.

I had two children through he Intradistrict Choice program go there last year, regular education. The janitor pulled on my son's collar for no reason and he is a very good student. My daughter on the other hand is I'm thinking possibly bipolar, going to have tested. AKA class clown. She was refused to go to the bathroom, bladder problems run in the family. I hear the Special Ed program is good, will have one in K this fall. I'm hoping not to have any problems since I called everytime there was one and complained. Dad even went in once for a discussion about our daughter. The other two will be going to middle school this fall, so I only have to worry about the little one. They did constantly have field trips, which parents pay for, which is a good thing. They both made new friends, especially my daughter. The problems were addressed and corrected with intervention. As far as their scores and education, I think they are one of the better ones in Parma CSD. Also like that my daughter will be mainstreamed and pulled out as necessary instead of put in self-contained classroom like they were going to at Ridgebrook. The school also seems clean and up-to-date physically.

When compared to the elementary school in Round Rock, Texas - this school cannot even hold a candle to it. However, it was an above average school. My son went there for two years. He had just came from a private Christian school, so he had trouble adapting to this school at first and got in trouble once but after that it was smooth sailing. The staff was pretty understanding. I would have given the school 5 stars, but the education quality was not as good as it should be.

great school has helped my 5 years adjust well to school

Last modified Green Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.