PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have 3 children attending Holy Family. One in fifth grade, one in second grade and another in preschool. They have all attended Holy Family since preschool and enjoy going to school. The students are challenged and given extra help when needed. The teachers are very caring and go the extra mile. If you are looking for a school for your kids, I suggest you send your kids to Holy Family.

I pulled my daughter after kindergarten, I feel the preschool was great. However once we got to kindergarten they had a teacher assistant running her own classroom of half the kids, also the "favorite" room mother has way to much control of the school. In my opinion the school will be closing soon, the nmbrs of children enrolled is a lie on the web or misleading I know for a fact that some grades have less than 5 students in them. They have not had a varsity football team for boys in years. How can children go on to high school having never changed classes in 6th-8th grade? I went here as a kid in the 90's at the time where enrollment was high. Do yourselves a favor and send your kids elsewhere, you will have to change schools in a few years anyhow.

The person who said the preschool is horrible is completely wrong. I have sent my child to the preschool and the preschool teacher/s are absolutely amazing! I am actually a hard one to please and I think they are exceptional. If you are thinking about sending your child to this preschool I will tell you from personal experience that it is an excellent choice!

Holy Family School is a wonderful school, my son was there for two years of pre-k, first grade and now he is in second grade. I have loved all of the teachers so far. They really care about the kids and their development. Not only is my child doing great academically (making straight A's ) but he is very involved in his religion excited to learn more and more. He is taught to be a kind and loving human being, both at home and at school. I would recommend this school to any parent.

The school is great. Two of my kids go there and i am very satisfied with their progress. My little one is in preschool. He had a hard time at first ( new environment, no parents ) but the teacher and her aid made sure that his first experience at school is positive enough to love the place and to stop being scared. My oldest son is in first grade . He is very energetic and has tendency to rush things, but their teacher is phenomenal ( she tries tons of different approaches) so his grades are not suffering! No regrets. We are planning to move but i will not change school!

The preschool is horrible. I am withdrawing my child after a little over a month. If your child isn't perfect, do not send them to Holy Family. The teacher actually told me that they wouldn't give my child a little extra attention (the teacher to student ratio was 2 to 6 kids!) because it would be unfair to the other children. My child was challenging (not mean or malicious) and she was more worried about the other students and her curriciulum, than providing any sort of care for my child. As my husband and I have never put our child in day care, this was my child's first interaction in this environment. I don't run my home like a school! So my child was struggling and the teachers were very uncaring and seemed to be more worried about the other children and the curriculum (its preschool) than my child. The teacher in all my interactions with her never once said anything positive about my child. They never once asked me anything about my child, even though it was insinuated to me that my child was the worst in the class. I would highly recommend you look elsewhere for a preschool. This preschool teacher is very rigid and more worried about her curriculum than her students.

The school allows parent volunteers complete control of the school. Teachers encourage bullying. The Principal and the teachers Gossip about students and families of the school. If you want a Good strong Catholic education this is not the school for your family.

My boys have gone to school here since preschool. They have received an excellent education. The teachers are patient and loving. They challenge the kids and most work above their grade level. Parents are included and involved with their childs education because the teachers are very accessible. I've never regretted sending my kids to Holy Family. To us, its worth the cost of tuition (which, by the way, is much lower than most private schools in the area).

My kids have gone to Holy Family since preschool. The teachers are very caring. They really try to work witht he students at their different levels, whether they need help or more of a challenge. The students take Spanish and the school has art and music programs as well as affordable before and after school care. They also offer a full day kindergarten.

Last modified Holy Family School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8