Posted December 06, 2013
This school is just awful and I went to Columbus Public Schools but one of my kids goes her in the process of trying to get him oujust avoid this school at all cost too many problems

Posted May 16, 2011
Having taught at three different schools in this area, Cory-Rawson was the absolute best. I can't believe it's not rated higher than three stars. My son also attended this school and was very well prepared to go on in pharmacy school. The teachers treat the kids as if they were their own. The students are the most respectful of all the county schools. And the parents want their children to make the most of their education here.

Posted February 22, 2010

Posted December 06, 2009
I have been very pleased, with the caring teachers and the ability to be involved with the kids and make sure they learn not only from books but life. I had my kids in another local school and the respect the students learn at Cory Rawson was not present. This is a great teacher and parent active school. I personally have went to and experienced several county schools and feel this is where i want my kids.

Posted November 09, 2008

Posted April 06, 2005

Cory-Rawson High School
3930 County Rd 26, Rawson, OH  45881
Last modified Cory-Rawson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cory-Rawson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top