Reynoldsburg, OH

Posted September 10, 2013
Love the school, a few students still have bullying issues, but is on the rise everywhere.

Posted August 12, 2012
I"m a student at Hannah Ashton and I have went to 4 different schools and Hannah is the best one.

Posted December 09, 2009
My child is in her 2nd year at HAMS and I went nearly 25 yrs ago--We both love this school. Thank you to all the teachers and the principal for making this School an A+

Hannah J Ashton Middle School

Posted May 07, 2009
I love hams its the best school i have beento since pre k the teachers really care and are involved in my education so if you live in reynoldsburg and are looking for a great middle school i sugjest hams hannah ashton middle school

Posted February 26, 2009
Excellent school. The teachers in the gifted student program, Quest, are wonderful! They keep the parents involved and they genuinely care about the kids. Keep it up, Quest teachers! You have my full support!

Posted February 25, 2009
i love this school for me it is grate i love all the teachers!

Posted December 02, 2008
HAMS is the best middle school in ohio. It was opened in the 1800's and it and it still stands tall and proud. people think it's huanted, old, and stupid but it is a very great school for learning. It also has the highest ranked or gifted team called Quest. I was on it last year. It's very changling and i love it.

Hannah J Ashton Middle School 4

Posted July 16, 2008
I love this school,I've been going there for a year and going to the second year.The teachers are nice and,when bad things happen the teachers are always there.Thanks teachers of Hannah J. Ashton Middle School.

Posted September 07, 2007
Hannah Ashton Middle School is a wonderful environment for my child. The extracurricular activities in music are fantastic and I can tell that my child is learning something new every day!

Hannah J Ashton Middle School
1482 Jackson St, Reynoldsburg, OH  43068
Last modified Hannah J Ashton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hannah J Ashton Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top