Posted March 27, 2014
This is my son's third year at Fernway and he has special needs and the staff has been awsome. Mr. Haywood is an awsome principal! Thanks Fernway for giving my son such an awsome experience for elementary school.

Posted December 12, 2013
This is my daughters first year at Fernway Elementary school. She is in grade 1. We are more than pleased with the school. The teachers are excellent. They want their children to learn and grow. Since it is in IB school it has great values. She comes homes with a lot of information and knowledge. They involve parents in all the field trips and projects, which is great. I will continue sending her to Fernway school

Posted November 16, 2009

Posted June 05, 2009
This is my son's first year here and I love it. We moved again and I made sure that I stayed within the same area so that he could go there. Its not as diverse as the other schools in the district, but we haven't had any problems.

Posted July 25, 2008
this school was amazing when i went to it. i love fernway forever.

Fernway Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2006

Fernway Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2006

Posted March 20, 2006
Fernway is a fabulous community school. The neighborhood is full of school age kids, and the vast majority of them go to Fernway. The school has responsive to the needs of my children, and has worked hard to meet those needs. It is a warm and wonderful place.

Fernway Elementary School 4

Posted February 02, 2006
My children attend Fernway elementary and it has been a nurturing and progressive enviroment for them. The teachers in Shaker are among the most highly educated in the county and this really shows in their dedication to their students. The high value placed on both academics and the arts is a rare find in a public school. Parent involvement is encouraged, with a high percentage of both mothers and fathers pitching in. The only complaint we would have is that despite it's cultural diversity, there does seem to be an undertone of racial tension with some parents. But then again, this seems to be an issue not just at Fernway, but throughout Northeastern Ohio. Overall, as a family, we are pleased with our experience at this school.

Posted January 26, 2006
My daughter attended Fernway for three years. We loved the school, especially the teachers and the wonderful curriculm. Lots of extracurricular activities.

Fernway Elementary School
17420 Fernway Rd, Shaker Heights, OH  44120
Last modified Fernway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fernway Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top