Kenton Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2008
This school is one of the best in Springfield, however the 'city' has some of the worst schools in the nation. Class overcrowding and underfunding is apparent in everything coming out of these schools.

Kenton Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2008

Kenton Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
My child attended Simon Kenton K-5 and the kids were uncontrolable! He would come home complaining about how the kids called him names. My child is a very smart person and he likes a challenge in academics. He didn't get that with SK. I hope the turn their school back around soon. My child is going to Catholic Central next year and I know it will be better. I went there and I loved it!

Kenton Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2008

Kenton Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2006
The teachers at Simon Kenton are great. The principal on the other hand leaves much to be desired. I feel with better leadership our school could really soar!

Kenton Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2006
I feel that the parents and the students in this school deserve to have the numbers of teachers that they need to teach each grade. If the Board can find the money to hire 2 new assistance for Mrs. Harper then they should be able to hire teacher to teach are children. You keep talking about the test score being so important then do what needs to be done,hire more teachers.

Kenton Elementary School 4

Posted November 27, 2005
My son has been a student here at Simon Kenton for 2 yrs now and he loves it. The teachers that he has had have been wonderful and offer helpful feedback. I can contact them whenever I have a problem and I get a timely response. I just hope that the quality of education is not going to be dramatically effected by the failure of the levy.

Kenton Elementary School 2

Posted June 26, 2005

Kenton Elementary School
731 East Home Rd, Springfield, OH  45503
Last modified Kenton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenton Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.