Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My two children & I were recently hit by another car in a auto accident. I notified the disrespectful & Haughty secretary of Simon Kenton of their injuries and instead of asking how my children/ their students are healing they involved the courts to notify me of their absences. My daughters both have severe whiplash & one is in a leg brace! THIS SCHOOL DOES NOT CARE FOR OUR CHILDREN!!!!!!

This school is one of the best in Springfield, however the 'city' has some of the worst schools in the nation. Class overcrowding and underfunding is apparent in everything coming out of these schools.

My child attended Simon Kenton K-5 and the kids were uncontrolable! He would come home complaining about how the kids called him names. My child is a very smart person and he likes a challenge in academics. He didn't get that with SK. I hope the turn their school back around soon. My child is going to Catholic Central next year and I know it will be better. I went there and I loved it!

Last modified Kenton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.