Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 16, 2016
Mrs. Evearitt ( Kindergarten Teacher) Just want everyone to know what an awesome Teacher she is, how caring she is to her Students. My Grand-daughter Lilie just loves her. She really helped Lilie come out of her shyness & made her Kindergarten year a positive one. Thank -you Michelle Hunsinger

Posted January 05, 2016
The teachers only had three years to introduce me to education before I had to move. In those three years, they inspired me to learn and to enjoy solving challenges. Sixty eight years later, I am so happy for the start they gave me. I wish I could send hugs back in time, but I wish all of you a wonderful New Year and hugs for you and your students.

Posted October 29, 2015
I went to Hillview as a student and I made sure my child attended as well! Amazing supportive environment and nurturing atmosphere. Can't go wrong!

Posted January 26, 2010
I have 2 daughters attending Hillview and I am so happy we made the choice to send our children to this school. The teachers are phenomenal. The entire environment and staff, from Mr. Fineske, the principal, to the office staff, Rose and Lisa, have been outstanding! Hillview rocks!!!

Posted September 17, 2009
HILLVIEW HAS BEEN AROUND FOR MORE THE 85 YEARS AND HAS THE SMARTEST STUDENTS AROUND.

Posted April 06, 2005
Hillview is one of the best schools in Sylvania. Our teachers have respect for the students. We have a principle that cares for the need of the parents and children. We have a great diversity of children in all levels of income groups. We have been 'Hillview Parents' since 1996 and still have 4 more wonderful years before we have to say goodbye to the great staff. Would recommend Hillview to anyone looking for a great school.

5424 Whiteford Rd, Sylvania, OH  43560
Last modified Hill View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.