Jefferson Junior High School 4

Posted August 27, 2010
My daughter is a 7th grader at Jefferson and was very nervous to start this year. Every one of her teachers made special effort to make ALL of the students feel comfortable and immediately engaged them. I was very impressed. The principal has made himself very visible and accessible. We almost derided to home-school this year, I'm glad we chose to give Jefferson a chance!

Posted July 25, 2009

Posted February 12, 2009
Awesome school, very kid friendly. This school cares about the whole child. Awesome education, awesome teachers, a true point of light.

Posted February 11, 2008

Jefferson Junior High School 1

Posted September 18, 2006
Way over crowded, student per teacher ratio poor. Find other means of education. Poorly held parent open house. I have shared parenting for my girls or would not be in this school or Whitmer. School District rateing is shows improvement- Again very disappointed!

Posted June 06, 2005

Jefferson Junior High School
5530 Whitmer Dr, Toledo, OH  43613
Last modified Jefferson Junior High School is a Public school that serves grade 8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.