Posted February 12, 2014
Okay here's the deal. I am a Junior at Whitmer, and I have enjoyed every year I've had in attendance (all three). I've gone to both Maumee and Washington Junior Highs (Washington local) and I've found that here, in this district, the socially diversity is so much more extensive than any other district I've been to. There is literally a place for every one to fit in and not be left out. Teachers treat you like young adults (as long as you act like one) and I've personally found that even in classes I'm uninterested in, I've become good friend's with the teachers, they enjoy what they do. In my freshman year, I found myself just going through the motions of high school without much involvement rather than education (don't do sports or extracurriculars) that is until joining welding sophomore year where I found my family that I had wanted all along. Saying that Whitmer is focused on athletics is absurd. We are so much more. We don't only rise in the fall, we are welders, automotive and computer technicians, we are culinary scholars and economically aware, college prepared, spirit proud, maize & blue sporting students, friends, family, club members and industrialists. We are Whitmer.

Whitmer High School 3

Posted August 01, 2012
I can honestly say that I feel the school is more focused on their sports compared to the education. I feel the main problems students have at this school is the dress code. Also I feel that racism and bullying are a big problem in this school, even though it is strictly prohibited.

Whitmer High School 4

Posted September 03, 2010
I am very glad to meet a new! leader in the school. Taken the way kids present themselves is a plus! If children and parents just realize how important this could be and a god move to the way Toledo could look even better in time to come. Now in Texas when they do lock-downs they actually open lockers and do intense investigations, here they need to do the same. When they did there they confiscated 16 hand guns and from that point on they continue to be a more safe school. We need to support this and with a new! man running the school this could be a move in the right direction. If you're not sure contact L.D Bell High/ and Trinity High in Hurst,Euless,Bdford School district. They will inlighten you all. Our son went there and we all need to be alert at all times. Speek out. Thanks.

Whitmer High School 1

Posted December 01, 2009

Whitmer High School 1

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
Whitmer is a fantastic school in so many areas - academic and sports, as well as musical programs!

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008

Whitmer High School
5601 Clegg Dr, Toledo, OH  43613
Last modified Whitmer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitmer High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews.