Bad
Good

I love this school, its actually a school I take pride in going to, Its very flexible and it really puts you in a place of responsibility for yourself and your future, most of the teachers are great, but the lady who works at the front desk on Jefferson has the nastiest attitude I have ever seen in my life, and so does the woman at the McCord site. The nice teachers are the teachers in the jr. high, they are the best teachers I have ever had, they actually cared about me and my work, the high school needs to take a few pointers from the jr. high, they know how to run the school the right way. But not to put down the high school teachers, they are all very helpful, but some of them just have a stick up their butts. (but I would too if I had to deal with what they have to, but I don't expect to be treated as if I am some delinquent just because I attend the school, doesn't mean I got kicked out of a different one, or that I'm a bad kid, I go their because I have been home schooled my whole life, I just happen to go to this school now.) the teachers need to show respect for their students, as do the students need to show respect to their teachers. My only compliant.

I am a graduate of this High School and it helped me out a lot more than the previous public school I attended, I'm not sure I would've graduated had it not been for this school 'cause I had just kind of given up. But the teacher's are friendly and welcoming and VERY helpful. You do however have to be keeping yourself motivated too, you have to start to want it at some point otherwise you won't make it but that goes for anything you do in life.

This school is horrible. The teachers are no help. They let there students leave at anytime of day..... I think that the students should be more diciplined....

My son has been at this school for 4 yrs and is graduating this year and now my youngest has started here this year. I love it because its very flexible, they can spend time doing family stuff and do school in the eve if they want, or do it in the morning and hang out with friends later. Not every kid is cut out for traditional school. Both of my boys are special needs and that was not being met at public school. This was great for them. The staff is wonderful.

I absolutely love this school. It fits into my schedule perfectly. It also gives me great hopes to finishing school, without giving up on myself.

This school is wonderful. it has given me alot of hope that my daughter will become a sucsessful adlut

it is a great school they help everyone they can

Last modified Phoenix Academy Community School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12