Frank L Wiley Middle School 1

Posted December 28, 2012
Yo Dis be ma chill pad mein, dees techas be trippin hard ova the tabals. dees peeps be gettin ratchet ova dum trash papas, and we be hittin up dat lighta with that green monne! I be hookd up wid da princ e pal cuz she be mah girlzze. U wanna com to Wilee U betta tak to me bout it- Hit me up-Wilis.

Posted February 05, 2012
Hi, I am a student at Wiley Middle School. I am gifted so I am also in the Middle School Scholars Program( also known as MSSP).Wiley is a stricked school that is also kinda fun~6th grader of 2012 Written: February 5, 2012

Frank L Wiley Middle School 2

Posted February 27, 2011
Students are allowed to run around hasseling everyone..I was completely appolled when one female student tried to fight me for telling her she couldn't bully one of my son's friend. I ended up having to home school my son, the classes were so wild he wasn't learning just being held back by people who didn't want to learn.

Posted January 22, 2011
Hi I am a student of Wiley and I am gifted which means I go to M.S.S.P (Middle School Scholars Program) which gives me an opportunity to learn about law, a creative way of thinking, and much more. I feel everyone is taking part in the school and I love it and I thing it is awesome.

Posted October 08, 2009
I am a sixth grader here and some make it out to be a really bad school, but I love it. I've met some great people here. The teachers are helpful and really care about the students. Problems are always around at any school, and we have them here, but they're always dealt with and fixed. The test scores don't speak for the school. I can't think of a better place to be.

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted January 05, 2007
Wiley Middle School is a great school. I've been there since sixth grade; I am now in the eighth grade. The teachers are very nice and encourage everyone to try their best. We also have a ninth period study hall at the end of the day so students can ask their teacher for help on homework and review. Every single morning, we have an announcement that begins: 'Wiley Middle School is a place of learning. As a student here I must strive to do my very best. I must identify my goals for the future and focus my thinking on those goals.' In the end, it tells students to: 'be the very best me I can be!'

Frank L Wiley Middle School 1

Posted December 20, 2006

Frank L Wiley Middle School
2181 Miramar Blvd, University Heights, OH  44118
Last modified Frank L Wiley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank L Wiley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.