Posted December 30, 2011
As a Kennedy Alum, I have to say that you really do not realize how much an education helps until you are out in the world. It was not always fun when I was at Kennedy, but every moment made me who I am today. I am very grateful that I attended the school the electives are amazing. I knew people that left Kennedy to go to public schools and they definitely regret it today. I am a firm believer that it is one of the best schools in this area.

Posted November 27, 2011
I am a Student and I wouldn't leave this school for anything! Absolutely the best in the area!

Notre Dame School/Queen of Peace 1

Posted July 04, 2010
The principal and the school treats football well above all other sports to the point where the other sports are treated like they don't even matter at all. Also the school has a certain group of kids who are the administration favorites and recieve all awards.

Notre Dame School/Queen of Peace 4

Posted April 14, 2010
There is a great effort being done there to improve the school.

Notre Dame School/Queen of Peace 0

Posted March 29, 2010
I really don't like how this school treats non-catholics because my daughter is always getting yelled at for things that other catholic children do but they dont' get in trouble. This is favoritism.

Posted September 10, 2008
I graduated from Warren JFK, my daughter graduated in 2005 and my son is a freshman this year. The principal and all the faulty are well educated caring christian individuals. The school has AP courses, lots of activities and scores of volunteers. This year they awarded $150,000 in financial aid from their donation coffers. The student body is small (about 350 attend in 7-12th), but that hasn't stopped the students from winning millions in academic scholarships and from their sports teams from being the best of the best. Once you join the Kennedy family you're always family. Blue Pride!

Posted January 24, 2008

Posted April 28, 2007
My child loves kennedy. Its made such a big learning impact in her life.

Notre Dame School/Queen of Peace 4

Posted March 31, 2006
- a former student

Notre Dame School/Queen of Peace 2

Posted February 23, 2004
After belonging to this school system for many years, we were forced to leave the system due to lack of overall professionalism, organization and trust with safety and discipline measures. In many instances the students were unsupervised for short periods of time. On two other occasions teachers from different religious backgrounds were teaching students about their religion. This reflects low quality scores here.

Notre Dame School/Queen of Peace
2550 Central Parkway Ave SE, Warren, OH  44484
Last modified Notre Dame School/Queen of Peace is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Notre Dame School/Queen of Peace Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top