Westerville, OH

Posted May 11, 2013
This year was our first year at Annehurst Elementary and we were greatly impressed with the teachers and the abundance of involved parents at the school.

Posted October 12, 2009

Annehurst Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
My daughter transferred to Annehurst from attending another school for 4 years, she now love going to school and gets the personalized attention she needs. I believe this is a great school and focuses on learning.

Annehurst Elementary School 0

Posted February 07, 2009
Annehurst Elementary is a woderful school. My boys attended this school since 2003. Mr. Baum is a fantastic principal. He is very visible in the school and is very genuine and caring. The teachers are approachable and understanding. The office secretaries are warm and welcoming. I feel very blessed to have such a school in our community. It has great diversity and depth. Parents are allowed to be very active in their children's education and activities at the school.

Annehurst Elementary School 1

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted November 14, 2007
I have read the reviews from a few years ago, amd I was very much surprised. All I can say is that Annehurst has been great for my child. She is reading and computing math way above her age level, and has had an awesome experience with all her teachers. The communication between her teachers and myself has been great, and all Staff show an interest in not only my child but all children, and their individual talents are encouraged. I feel she is being well prepared for middle school, and most of all, she is happy learning.

Annehurst Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2007

Annehurst Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2005
Unfortuntately, their is a lack of discipline in the school over all including some teachers as well as the studnets. It is unfortuante teachers can be too relaxed in their class rooms and setting poor esamples for their students. There is a doulbe standard of expectation. In this school children have urinated on the sidewalks, tripped, filthy language has been on the restroom doors for over 2 years, just to name a few incidents. Due to the increase popluation of the lower income level families busing thier stundets to this elementaey school, the families from the community are faced with these unfotunate and 'out of control' actions from several students.

Posted May 17, 2004
- a staff
Annehurst school is an outstanding elementary school. The students are fortunate to have an excellent and caring staff. The principal is very kind, and truly cares about each and every student in the building. I would highly recommend Annehurst to any new family moving to the Westerville area.

Posted May 14, 2004
Annehurst School is one of the most nurturing environments I have ever seen. The staff gets to know as many of the students as possible and works hard to promote character building as well as academic excellence. The principal truly cares about each of the children and his actions daily show that. I am honored to be a part of this community.

Annehurst Elementary School
925 West Main St, Westerville, OH  43081
Last modified Annehurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Annehurst Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top