Bad
Good

This year was our first year at Annehurst Elementary and we were greatly impressed with the teachers and the abundance of involved parents at the school.

My daughter transferred to Annehurst from attending another school for 4 years, she now love going to school and gets the personalized attention she needs. I believe this is a great school and focuses on learning.

Annehurst Elementary is a woderful school. My boys attended this school since 2003. Mr. Baum is a fantastic principal. He is very visible in the school and is very genuine and caring. The teachers are approachable and understanding. The office secretaries are warm and welcoming. I feel very blessed to have such a school in our community. It has great diversity and depth. Parents are allowed to be very active in their children's education and activities at the school.

I have read the reviews from a few years ago, amd I was very much surprised. All I can say is that Annehurst has been great for my child. She is reading and computing math way above her age level, and has had an awesome experience with all her teachers. The communication between her teachers and myself has been great, and all Staff show an interest in not only my child but all children, and their individual talents are encouraged. I feel she is being well prepared for middle school, and most of all, she is happy learning.

Last modified Annehurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.