Bad
Good

Wickliffe is a great school system if you desire a small school setting. The classes are really small and for the most part the teachers are friendly. We finally got buses and hot lunches back this year as well as 7th grade sports! I really am impressed with the new board leadership. The new board members really seem to listen to the needs of the community.

This is a top notch school system that is very responsive to student needs. We now have a school board that seems to be changing the status quo and bringing back buses (yeah), programs and activities while watching the spending. I am excited about the future of the schools now that we have new leadership.

I have lived in Wickliffe all my life. My parents have lived here all their lives. My mother graduated from Wickliffe, my sisters and I all graduated from Wickliffe and my children currently attend the school system. Our schools are excellent the staff is out going and focused on our children and seeing them succeed. The financial management of the school could be better, but our children are receiving a high quality education. There are no buses and very few extras, but this has not hindered the schools greatly. The parents and PTO are greatly involved. This is a close community, you would be luck to live here!

Wickliffe is a great community and I have had all positive experiences with my children in the School system. I have four children ranging currently in grades 3-12th. The teachers go out of their way to be of assistance and provide extra help for students. My children are involved in many extracurricular activities. The schools are a safe and healthy environment in which to learn and excel. Most families carpool and transportation is a very minor issue. There is an afterschool program at the Middle School called 'Lights on After School' and with the possibility of the new recreation center there will be expanded programs which will include bussing to the facility. Wickliffe has received an excellent rating for both the high school and elementary school and the Middle school received an Effective rating in 2006 from the Ohio Department of Ed. I am very happy with the Wickliffe Schools

Last modified Wickliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.