Youngstown, OH

Posted September 25, 2009
William Guy school is the best and nicests school. The education here is terrific and I would know because I went to a private school and i feel like i learning new stuff and not stuff that I learned at the private school. The staff is kind, nice, and understanding. I think the extra, if we win, will help us make a even better school.

Posted September 24, 2009
This school is the best. They provide excellent education in which I find very important. It's also a great place to imagine. We can be free from pressure and any of our troubles. Lastly, the teachers and students are amazing!

Posted September 23, 2009
William S Guy Middle Scools is by far the best school i've ever been to. I'm from NY and moved alot so i've been too alot of schools. Also it has By far the the best staff

Posted September 18, 2009
Mrs. Dolwick the principal at W. S. Guy School has done a fabulous job as principal. There is no one better!!! The teachers are just as great. They absolutely love the kids and it shows.

William S Guy Middle School 2

Posted March 08, 2008

William S Guy Middle School 5

Posted April 14, 2006
I think Liberty school district is a great place. I have learned so uch and the teachers are great . They make everyday fun.I will never forget this school. I have had the greatest time meeting friends and learning about things. The music programs are great includling choir and band. It is awesome!

William S Guy Middle School
4115 Shady Rd, Youngstown, OH  44505
Last modified William S Guy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William S Guy Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top