Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Opinion from a parent! I have sons that have attented Broken Arrow schools.My oldest was pull from BA high school due to lack of attention given from teachers,bully tactics of the majority of teacher not to leave the teachers petty attitude/character towards the students. School year or 2015-2016 has reported fights daily if not every other day. I removed my oldest son,enrolled him into another school district.results grade went up and he graduated! My youngest son was enrolled into BA high school this year 2016-2017 due to his mothers location. While failing the freshman academy(9th) again large classes and a native BA mother who lacked parenting,son was removed from hostil eviroment,I as a parent went to the administration office to enroll my son at BAHS with letter from judge of custody and to keep my son enrolled into BAHS for the time being. When I talked to the woman at the Admin office about our situation and shown her the restraining order for my sons protection,Her response was OK WE(bahs administration)DEAL WITH THIS ALL THE TIME WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO,at that point I was shocked,look at my son and pulled him from BAHS and now attends a proven school district.. My son loves it here and attitude has become more positive and alot happier.. AVOID Broken Arrow school lack of attention,caring,bully tactics and HOSTILE ENVIROMENT! You are a product of your enviroment,fact! Concerned parent.

The teachers are horrible, they don't care at all about the students, and hardly teach the subjects. The teachers also bully the students. The school only focuses on Pride and the football team, that's all. Broken Arrow has to be one of the worst schools that I have attended. 1/10. Would not recommend

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Teachers lie, they don't take responsibility and bully students. Single worst experience of my entire life was Broken Arrow Public Schools.

Disgusting teachers, principals, and bullies. They were all bullies. Food was disgusting. Torture and hell come to mind. Avoid at all costs.

I LOVE Broken Arrow High School! There's no harsh Cliques here, everyone tries to get along with each other. The education is awesome. I had to move from here my Junior year to Claremore High School and it really showed me how great BAHS is. I will be sending my kids there when I have them. The diversity of this school is what makes it great. Awesome cafeteria food selection. -2011 Graduate

It's been a while since I was a student at Broken Arrow High School but my nieces and nephews have attending. For the most part, I remember my teachers being fair. If you apply yourself, you will get the help. I was in extracurricular activities that did not include football and Pride. I felt that the community & the school stood behind my organizations and my accomplishments. My younger family members feel the same way. I wouldn't put a child in any other metro area school system!

This school has no money for anything because they blow it ALL on band (pride) and football. They permanently closed one of the parking lots this year and painted yard lines on it for the football team. In a school of 2,000+ students, we need all of the parking spaces we can get. There are reasonably average teachers, but the campus is so big that it's really a stretch to be able to get from class to class in the allotted 5 minutes. Not to mention, the corridors are all outside, so it's excessively cold in the winter, hot in the summer, etc.

Wow they can't afford paper but they can build a freaking new sports building? I feel sorry for the teachers.

Let's just say BA only cares about Pride and the Football team.. If you could care less about recognition for anything you might do (outside of band and football), then this school might be for you. Most teachers seem sane, all school systems seem to be set up right and flow properly (prom), they seem lenient on school activities such as bake sales, and the number of yearly fights seems extremely low for a school. One thing that really irritated me this year was the amount of money we're wasting on the 'sports building' (AKA: strictly football building), rather than spending it toward fixing up a lot of the parking lot problems...

I am an alumi of Broken Arrow. I can honestly say that the only thing that BA school seems to really care about is the pride and the football team. I was in the school choir and no one gave us any recognition for what we did. We did state competitions and won, but the football team would lose and they would get a whole speech about how they could do better. But it boils down to this question: would I go back? Honestly, yes. I got a great education, I was never bullied and I had great teachers and friendships come out of it. If your child isn't into school spirit, BA's for them.

Last modified Broken Arrow High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.