Posted October 07, 2014
School in overcrowded. Teachers are overwhelmed. Is not a fun learning environment. Teachers do not seem happy. Kindergarten is out of control, classes have 25+ students for one teacher. Teachers in all grades spend their time dealing with behavioral issues while good students wait to be taught. Very disappointed in this school.

Posted August 24, 2011
I agree with all the negative comments. The staff opens your car door with out your permission and it's a rule that you must let 4 yr olds out 2oo yards away from their door in freezing temperatures if the traffic stops.. The rules are way too strict for parent involvement. If you are not at the very top of your social game you won't be allowed to help with the PTA and forget about trying to talk with a teacher - too hard to get in touch with and they won't work wih you. The traffic situation is awful - and if you're late because of the traffic, you must deal with all the consequences. I do agre it's all smoke and mirrors. This is the worst school in the district.

Posted October 06, 2010
We recently moved and transferred to this school from another school in the district. So far I am happy with the quality of education that my child is receiving, but some of the policies at this school are too strict and discourage parental involvement and do not foster good relationships between parents and teachers. The PTA seems to be a clique and it's very hard to get involved. I was very involved in my child's previous school and here I feel very shut out. It's frustrating to want to be involved and not be allowed to. From an academic standpoint, so far this school is meeting my expectations, but if you are a parent who likes to be involved in the activities taking place at your child's school, you pretty much get the door slammed in your face.

Posted July 02, 2010
We have transferred our children to another school because of the attitudes of some of the teaching staff at Country Lane. My child's 3rd grade teacher completely destroyed her love of school. What made it even worse is that now she is considered behind in the new school when at the end of 1st grade she was ahead. The traffic is terrible. The school puts on a good show but that is just it, it's is all smoke and mirrors. I would never recommend this school to anyone who wished for their child to succeed in life.

Posted November 29, 2009
My children have attended Country Lane for the past 4 years. I love the school. I think that some of the reviews are unfair and some that are judging the school as poor can't even spell, so I would not judge the school for that. Maybe your child was not getting enough help at home. I will agree about the traffic, but with over 1000 students, you have to expect some delays, as probably 75% of the kids live too close to ride the buses. If they would lighten up on the bus restrictions, it would probably help with that.

Country Lane Primary Elementary School 4

Posted November 16, 2009
I love this school, the only problem is the traffic picking up my child from school. There should be a better system.

Posted May 19, 2009
We had moved to BA because of the great things we had heard about the schools. The class rooms are over crowded and the teacher do not have the help they need. Our child was not doing good in school and was not provided the extra help he needed. After one year of going there we put our child in a privet school. He now has been on honor roll for two years since leaving there.

Country Lane Primary Elementary School 5

Posted October 14, 2008
My younger two children have been attending Country Lane for one year. The faculty and staff are excellent and are very accommodating to parents who want to be active in their childrens' education experience. My daughter has a mild learning disability and the school has been very helpful in getting her the assistance she needs to excel. We are very thankful to Country Lane for being a great educational institution as well as providing the extras our children have needed to perform at their best.

Posted August 04, 2008
My child atteded County Lane last year in her first year of school. The office personel are not very friendly. Their traffic each morning is ridiculous, that being mostly the parents who dont follow the drop off and pick up rules, and the staff who dont enforce them. I had no problem however with the teaching of my daughter she enjoyed her pre-k year with her teacher and talks about her all the time. If they could do something about the office staff and the traffic problems resolved it would be a good school, other than tht I have no problems

Posted July 14, 2008
Most of the teachers at Country Lane seem to go the extra mile in helping kids learn. The principal is always highly visible and very much involved with what's going on at the school. Every time I visit I see her either monitoring the hallway traffic inside or helping the safety patrol kids with kids arriving to school outside. The safety and well being of the children is number 1 at Country Lane. The brand new addition to the school is wonderful.

301 East Omaha Street, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Country Lane Primary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Country Lane Primary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top