Canadian High School 4

Posted April 22, 2014
I had three kids in the school .i love the school but they do need to make the kids do p.e.

Canadian High School 2

Posted February 23, 2014
I hated this place. The math teacher is very rude. Pregnant teens run all over the place, the food was terrible and if you didn't get to the cafeteria on time then you didn't get to eat. The special ed teacher is dumber than the kids she teaches! They'll hire anyone as sub teacher and I mean anyone....

Posted April 02, 2013
i think this school is very unprofessional they might want to start testing our teachers for drugs and alcohol instead of our students you might would be surprised of the results. and some one might want to look in to where all of our school funding is going because it is not going for the school or the students it looks like to me some of the faculty all of a sudden became high rollers

Posted April 16, 2012
At Canadian its more like a family, not a school. Pregnancy rates are high every where, just saying, and honestly Canadians isn't bad compared to most. I have gone to 13 different schools, and I am a Junior, and I have lived in three different states. And some people play sports, and others don't. The school now has football also. So whoever says anything bad about it, it's probably not the school honey, it's you or your child.

Posted November 25, 2011
I work at Canadian. I also have a daughter in jr. high and a son in high school here. I am proud of our school. I use to homeschool my children and thought that that was the only way to teach my children in a God fearing way. I am here to tell you not only does our school have a top rating in test scores, it has a top rating in my book for good teachers and staff. I believe we have the freedom to get a good eduction in a well rounded school. I personally recommend that you send your children to this school. It is 5 our of 5 stars for me.

Posted August 15, 2011
im not pleased with the school at all the special ed teacher do not teach your child anything they just push them thru its sad that if your live in that distrct you have no choice but to send your child to that school no fair to our children they learn nothing

Canadian High School 3

Posted January 10, 2011
Canadian is a wonderful school. Academics are not lacking.they provide a positive environment for kids to flourish.the grace of the good lord abounds at Canadian.I thank God often that my son attended Canadian high school..I highly recommend this school to all.

Posted September 06, 2009
I don't understand how this school still remains open to this date. The kids are not learning 1/2 of what I did when I attended school and the Pregnancy Rate is Outrageous!!

Canadian High School 0

Posted June 26, 2009
I have taught at Canadian School for over 8 years as well as have a child that has attended Canadian for all of her school years. I love it here. The teachers and staff are dedicated and supportive. Every year there are improvements, not only in test scores, but also in the physical structures and activities. With all the 'resession' talk, many schools have made major budget cuts, but our administration knows how to manage funds and quite frankly, our school is setting pretty. There's no recession here! As far as teaching at Canadian, I could not as for a better job. Not only are the administrators good with funds, but they are supportive and helpful. My co-workers are all very cooperative and hard working. The students continue to try hard and improve on the state test every year. The overall attitude has improved drastically in the last 8 years.

Posted June 04, 2009

Canadian High School
1 Belt Street, Canadian, OK  74425
Last modified Canadian High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canadian High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top