Wells Middle School 1

Posted November 06, 2008

Posted September 05, 2008
Wells Middle School is an awesome school. After reading the last review, I have to comment. Communication is a top priority. The students are sent home with a planner which includes ways to contact teachers and administrators. E-mail and phone numbers are given. Letters and memos are sent home with the students. Parents are always welcome at the school. There is no inner school loop that I am aware of. All faculty members, that I have spoken with, have been glad to answer any questions I have had. I do agree with the top notch teachers in this building. They truly care about their students. My children did not experience and I do not know of any teachers at this building that need to leave the profession. A family should feel truly blessed to have their children attend Wells Middle School.

Wells Middle School 3

Posted September 03, 2008
There is a huge lack of communication with this school. Also, there is almost no required parental interaction. A parent, who isn't part of the inner school loop, really has to work hard at getting the information on what their child is doing and any issues at the school. On the up side. There are a lot of opportunities for children to learn and grow, if they (and the parents) take advantage of them. Also, many of the teachers that my children have had are top notch. There are a few that need to find another profession. My family loves the Catoosa area and the lower grade schools have been wonderful. These issues really showed up at Wells and gets worse going into the high school.

Posted July 30, 2008

Wells Middle School 0

Posted August 07, 2007
The lack of communication is a very evident problem. The shool is a very good school.

Posted April 25, 2007
- a former student

Posted April 24, 2006
I think this school is great, I love this school I think that it is the best school in catoosa and over all. Mr.Alexander is my favorite teacher, we have more freedom at this school

Wells Middle School 3

Posted November 29, 2004

Wells Middle School
2000 South Cherokee Street, Catoosa, OK  74015
Last modified Wells Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wells Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top