Posted May 30, 2013
My kids have been at Centennial for the past 2 years and we have loved every moment. We moved from the San Francisco Bay Area in California and Centennial is miles above what we experienced there. The arts programs are robust and the academic standards are impressive. None of our 3 kids has had a bad teacher. Students leave 5th grade prepared to enter middle school and succeed. I love how my kids feel special and valued by their teachers. Class sizes are reasonable, facilities are new and gorgeous, teachers are dedicated, compassionate, and very competent. From the office staff to the educators, you know these people care about your kids. Rivals the best private schools.

Posted January 09, 2012
My 6yr old has been in Mrs. Crouch's class for kindergarten this year and we're getting ready to have to move. I am DREADING leaving this school :( While I don't have any other children who've attended here, he has loved every minute of it and the staff is exceptional... and I'm a picky mom who was contemplating homeschooling. I HIGHLY recommend this school. The ONLY "iffy" thing that has bothered me is the way they do afternoon pickup. It's confusing for both the parents and kids. Otherwise, it's phenomenal school with wonderful people!!

Posted June 28, 2011
My family has been a part of Centennial since its opening in 2007. I have consistently been amazed at the level of teacher dedication, administrator support, and parental involvement. The children receive excellent core teaching while also being exposed to art, music, and physical education. The teachers are knowledgeable and experienced, and their love for their students is obvious. Furthermore, I must brag specifically on the fifth grade teachers who work tirelessly to prepare their kids for middle school. They offer a team teaching approach and provide many extracurricular field trips from which the students learn and enjoy. Centennial is a beautiful, well kept school that rivals both public and private schools in the area!. We are very blessed to be a part of such a fantastic school!

Posted December 06, 2009

Posted August 12, 2009
Phenomenal school! They meet the individual needs of students, have attentive and compasionate teachers and administrative, and work hard to seek creative solutions to problems.

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted December 22, 2008

Centennial Elementary School
4400 North Coltrane Road, Edmond, OK  73034
Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top