Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Most of the students are horrible, pseudo mature, and bratty. The school holds way too much fundraisers, and will try to squeeze the money out of you. It is a horrible school, and the biggest mistake I have ever made was sending my children here. IT IS A HORRIBLE SCHOOL, do not go here!

We transferred to Deer Creek after years in private schools. This school out shines any of the private schools they attended - parents, teachers, administration and counselors have been outstanding and helpful.

Deer Creek Middle School not only has a world class facility, the teachers and administrators are extremely talented. We've been blown away by their engagement in creating a great learning environment and focus on the student experience. The district is growing very quickly and they've continued to make adjustments to address the pains involved in growth district.

I'm unimpressed. DC schools are politically motivated. ..money motivated. It's easy to brag about test scores for upper middle class white kids from 2 parent homes with college educated parents. There are cliques here that are super hurtful and you can't fit in unless you make tons of money n

Every once in a while you come across a teacher who is just...awesome. They care about your success, and help you achieve it. I have found several teachers like this here at DC. They make up for some lousiness at the school...

I agree that the leadership and counselors are ineffective. There needs to be some major changes at this school. Our daughter has been in this school district since kindergarten and we have loved it here....until now. Very disappointed in how things are handled, how some of the teachers treat the kids, and what goes on at this school that is just ignored.

There are little cliques in this school that are very hurtful to kids on the outside, especially for the girls. The leadership does not seem willing or able to address it . The counselors are seemingly ineffective and do more harm than good, i.e. counseling the offender and the victim side-by-side, hence the bully's view prevails. I am sure they are trying but they have a lot of work to do.

They are 'great bunch of parents, teachers, staff and students!'

I am a student at Deer Creek Middle School and I am not very impressed with this school. I think that most of the girls are snotty and think they the center of attention. It's like they form cliques and unless you've known them your life they will just ignore you. Also the kids think that if you are not from Oklahoma you are not worth talking to. If I were a parent i would not send my kids to this school.

I have been at Deer Creek since 1st grade and in elementary it was great! But when I hit middle school it all went down hill... fast. So many girls doing bad things, a lot of pressure to have these certain things (clothes, purses, cell phones, electronics, etc.), and the teachers didn't seem to really want to connect and help us learn. Now I have had a few teachers that were just great, but others didn't care. Also we are growing like no other! They can barely fit us in the school and 30 kids to a small room. Principal leadership is not very good, neither counsler or teacher leadership. Eventually most kids get lost like I did- unless they are 'popular', but not in the good way... It is just growing way to fast!! So I am getting out of that mess and going to a different school.

Last modified Deer Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.