Bad
Good

My son just completed kindergarten at Northern Hills. We couldn't be happier with the school. The school atmosphere is friendly, supportive, and focused on ensuring the success of every student. My son's teacher went above and beyond to provide creative and engaging learning experiences for her students. The current library and media specialist at this school is outstanding, as well. I was happy to send my son there every day, and impressed by how much he learned and developed, both academically and socially.

Northern Hills is a Wonderful School! We have been part of the NH family for 8 years and could not be more pleased with the teachers, staff and administration. PTO is a wonderful organisation that is always welcome to new ideas, programs and participation. We will miss NH very much. Our new school has some pretty awesome shoes to fill.

I am a current Northern Hills parent (I have a 1st grader) and my two older children also attended Northern Hills. This is an excellent school with great teachers and staff. They have one of the best Fall Fun Fest in the area. I would recommend this school to any of my friends.

Everyone is very friendly! The teachers and staff are wonderful and very helpful. The children are very blessed to be at this school.

Northern Hills is a great environment for my children. We have had a wonderful experience at this schhol so far. The teaching staff is above reproach, and the parental involvement is astounding. Drop off/pick up procedures could be improved upon, and the administration could stand to be a little more present and involved, but the teachers and parents make up for those aspects. This is one of the best schools in Edmond by far!

We are extremely pleased with the level of academic programs and parent involvement. The teachers and staff are top notch. Parents are extremely involved with their children and school. Because of this involvement the teachers and staff are able to use more of their time to 'teach'. When we moved here we seriously thought of private schools, but we can honestly say that Norhtern Hills was the right choice for our child.

Northern Hills Elementary is a fantastic school with great administration and wonderful teachers. Parental involvement is very high helping this school with everything from fundraising to reading to children. This school has the advantages of a private school but without the pricetag! Can't say enough about this great school.

The Northern Hills academic programs reflect what is offered in the State of OK. There is Music class for 1st -5th graders and there is no Arts or foreign language program for the K-3rd grade. They have half day of KG which is less than three hours. Parents' involvement is 100 percent. Parents are everywhere in the school and sometimes you may think some parents are teachers. The parents and grandparents are doing a good job with money campaign and they need a background check for the safety of everyone. Most of the parents here are highly educated and that contribute a lot to the children's academic achievement.

Last modified Northern Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.