Edmond, OK
Students enrolled: 1,127
Before care: Yes

Posted April 22, 2014
Excellent teachers , excellent ratings, excellent results shown in the students attitude. my grandson is starting to read and he would rather read then go outside. .

Posted September 26, 2013
Cross timbers is a great school and I have really enjoyed it and my child has flourished there. I think one aspect they could change is that the school is huge but besides that, they are doing a wonderful job! Keep it up!

Posted September 26, 2013
This school is great. Low diversity, and a lot of students... otherwise, everyone is very involved and teachers are great with telling parents what to do to help their child succeed.

Posted May 22, 2012
I have gone to cross timbers for 3 years now. I loved that school. It was amazing. That teachers are awesome!

Cross Timbers Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2011
These ratings are inflated, at least for fifth grade. Having moved from Texas, I've found Cross Timbers to be outdated in their teaching methods, not interested in meeting individual student needs, and overly concerned with test scores. I've taught elementary school for 11 years, and I'm not at all impressed with the type of teaching I've seen, and based on other comments, I'm not the only one. This school could be great, but it needs to become more learner centered, and eliminate classrooms with children in rows and teachers lecturing in front. This review is not from a disgruntled parent of a low performing student. It's a professional opinion.

Posted October 12, 2010
This school is terrific, is not necessarily politically correct, and is serious about top quality education. The school system is considered one of the best in the state of Oklahoma.

Cross Timbers Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
My child has attended CT for 3 years now. I knew none of the teachers before he started and have been pleased with all of them. The PTO is very active and I have enjoyed getting the opportunity to help at the school when needed. This school gets great academic markings and I have been very pleased with our experience.

Posted November 21, 2009
Cross Timbers is an awesome school. Both of our kids (2nd and 5th grade) receive a highly progressive education. The environment is one of love and care from everyone in the building--office, teachers, library, cafeteria, custodians, ect.--the entire staff. The lunch program with Chef Dave is exceptional.

Posted October 08, 2009
Cross Timbers in amazing. The teachers, students and parents are just unbelivable. It has passed my expectations by far.

Posted September 27, 2009

Cross Timbers Elementary School
4800 North Kelly Avenue, Edmond, OK  73025
Last modified Cross Timbers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cross Timbers Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top