Pioneer-Pleasant Vale Elementary School 5

Posted August 13, 2008

Pioneer-Pleasant Vale Elementary School 0

Posted February 01, 2008
This is an excellent school for parents to begin a solid education background for their children. The staff knows every child and parents' name. Mr. Coonrad is the best principle because he is determine to meet the needs of all students. My yougest son has learning and speech disability. The staff and Mr. Coonrad worked together to make sure he got on and off of the bus every day and went to his class. If sometime I couldn't get off of work in time, Mr. Coonrad would wait at the bus stop for me to arrive to pick up both of my boys. My boys are well mannered, my oldest son is on the honor roll. My youngest boy's speech is clearly understood by others.

Pioneer-Pleasant Vale Elementary School 5

Posted March 19, 2004
This is one of the best schools in the district. The staff is wonderful and I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers really care what happens to your child. It is a safe environment.

Pioneer-Pleasant Vale Elementary School
6020 East Willow Road, Enid, OK  73701
Last modified Pioneer-Pleasant Vale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pioneer-Pleasant Vale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top