Bad
Good

My kids were attending Coolidge and I quickly took them out because the lack of understanding on the teachers part. My youngest son came home crying daily, so I took them to Garfield.The teachers there are so caring and understanding, they make learning fun and upbeat and my son has loved school ever since and he is a difficult child, but they work with him the best they can. I have seen great progress in him his reading and math skills are excellent now bc of the schools help. My other son is always so good and they never fail to praise him and make him want to strive for success. The principal even personally called me to tell me how good my child was bc in a bad situation he made the right choice, its great they keep the parents involved. Great school I would highly recommend it!

Last modified Garfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.