Enid, OK

Posted October 02, 2014
My kids were attending Coolidge and I quickly took them out because the lack of understanding on the teachers part. My youngest son came home crying daily, so I took them to Garfield.The teachers there are so caring and understanding, they make learning fun and upbeat and my son has loved school ever since and he is a difficult child, but they work with him the best they can. I have seen great progress in him his reading and math skills are excellent now bc of the schools help. My other son is always so good and they never fail to praise him and make him want to strive for success. The principal even personally called me to tell me how good my child was bc in a bad situation he made the right choice, its great they keep the parents involved. Great school I would highly recommend it!

Garfield Elementary School 1

Posted October 09, 2008

Posted June 23, 2006
I have had the pleasure of being a part of Garfield both as a parent and as a teacher. Attending Garfield was an outstanding experience for my children and a rewarding working experience for me. The teachers there are some of the most dedicated and skilled that I have ever witnessed. The schools safe environment and academically challenging curriculum rank among the best. This is an excellent school that supports a community of learners and consistently invites parents to be a part of their children s educational progress. GO WILDCATS!

Posted April 01, 2005
I have a several nieces & nephews at Garfield,one of them is a Type 1 Diabetic. Through the years I have been involved in alot of schools in the Enid area, Garfield has the best Teachers I've ever seen. The concern for there students is very impressive. I would recomend Garfield over any other school in Enid!

Garfield Elementary School 0

Posted January 04, 2005
Schools in this day and age have much to deal with, I am well aware. With guidelines and rules that are much more extreme than ever before. However this shcool lacks a good leader with a good work ethic. The principle at this school is totally unrealistic when working with children with disabilities. The teachers on the other hand seem very nice and do their best as we all hope they would. It is not an easy job by all means. Good job teachers! It would be nice if the principle could follow your lead.

Garfield Elementary School
900 East Broadway Avenue, Enid, OK  73701
Last modified Garfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top