Posted October 09, 2009
For this age group, this portion of the school is the best. One of my children started in the 3/4 yr old class and her teachers were wonderful. Her Pre-K (Lindsey) and K (Ryan) understood her perfectly and really helped her adjust to going to school. As a 1st grader, she loves going to school. The school administration is very involved with the students. Parents are encouraged to join in for everything. The staff at ELC work very hard to ensure that your child is with a teacher that understands them. Really a great place for your kids to start school.

Posted January 28, 2008
I attended Fort Gibson Schools all but 4 years of my K-12 grades and I fully plan on staying around here till my son graduates and he is in Kindergarden now. His teacher 'Mrs. Ireland' deserves all the credit in the world for helping him learn his reading and writing at an alarming rate! This is the best school in the State of Oklahoma.

Posted August 08, 2007

Posted May 03, 2006
The staff at Fort Gibson ELC are wonderful!! They are very attentive to the students needs and abilties. The schools hear are the reason we moved here and will stay here until all four of our children graduate.

Posted December 16, 2005
Ms. Kindell and the staff at Fort Gibson Early Learning Center have gone about and beyond the call with my son. I teach, coach and live in another district and drive my son 15 miles one way to that school everyday and I am grateful. At Fort Gibson you can get a private school education at a public school price.

Fort Gibson Early Lrning Center
500 South Ross Street, Fort Gibson, OK  74434
Last modified Fort Gibson Early Lrning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Fort Gibson Early Lrning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top