Bad
Good

Mary White Elementary, where are posts from the last 2 years? I wonder where some of the posts my friends tried to put on here are? Do you put just certain posts on? How come so many kids are being moved to Twin Hills? Why can't we have more teachers that are not rude and mean?

I have 2 children that are currently enrolled in the school for the last couple years. It is a country school. I feel that they don't try to over educate the kids. So it's like getting back to the basics. They have done wonders for my oldest, he has several learning disabilities and they have got him to do things that I still can't. There are times I feel they are just floating him through. There are good teachers and some that should have retired years ago. Every school has those. Really lacking in extra activities which is a bummer. So all and all I'm not thrilled with this school but I do think they have done a great job with them. They look forward to going to school. I will be sad to leave this school in a couple years. FYI you always get last minute notice for everything.

ends, my two children will be attending school elsewhere. Parent-teacher communication is lacking and any concerns voiced to the principal seem to even not be considered. Please do some research before attending this school.

We are the parents of three current students at Mary White Elementary in Haskell and we are very pleased overall with this school. We are not originally from this community, but we chose it for our family from many in the Tulsa area. Our children are have done very well here and we are very happy with the teachers and the principal. There will always be good and bad, but we have only seen a few on the bad side. I would certainly like for the Haskell parents to generally be more active and play a more positive role in their childrens' education, but that would likely be the case in almost all comparable communities.

I am a parent of two children at Mary White, and I have issues with school. If your child/children are in this school in the grades 3 and under they are in a wonderful school but once they get into the 4th grade these kids are so overwhelmed with home work, not enough time to fully understand the curriculum and very hurried. Also this school has Corporal Punishment, yes you can sign a waiver to not have your child beat with a paddle but the principal will still ask the child if they want detention or paddle. The punishment should fit the crime and corporal punishment should be from the parent but these days if parent spanks their child the parent could be reported to C.P.S. but if the school does it it is justified. I think you need to think twice before allowing your child to go here.

Last modified Mary White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.