Hulbert, OK

Norwood Public School 1

Posted November 11, 2013
Just, A bad school, do not go hear. I would highly recommend some other school.

Norwood Public School 5

Posted March 09, 2010
I have had children and grandchildren attend Norwood school for many years and I truly believe they would not have receieved a better education anywhere. The personal attention shown each child and caring attitude of the staff, teachers and administration is second to none.

Norwood Public School 4

Posted January 04, 2010
The school is wonderful. I have a diabetic who has been there now for 2 years and she is treated just like the rest of the children. Both of my children have been to different schools and have said, they wished it went to the 12th grade. Small classes, extra help when it is needed. Who could beat that? They are wonderful in my opinion! Jessica

Norwood Public School 5

Posted May 08, 2009
Norwood is an exceptional school. My 26 yr. old son attended and now my 8 yr. old attends. The staff is wonderful and not only does the school promote excellence in the classroom but the values which are taught in a small school can never be replaced.

Norwood Public School
7966 West 790 Road, Hulbert, OK  74441
Last modified Norwood Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norwood Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top