Posted February 07, 2013
Go Ponies! The other reviewers must have a bone to pick or have never seen a bad school. Kellyville is a great small town school. Your kids grades depend greatly on what you do at home, just like with any school. This school is comparable to a private school in lots of areas.

Posted January 24, 2013
This is the worst possible school you could ever go to. The admin staff discipline only the people they dislike, and most teachers are very disrespectful to most of the students, again, only who they dislike. Most of the teachers give no help at all and expect us to know everything. The sign in front of the school reads, "Slow Children Ahead".... i mean come on

Posted August 17, 2011
As a student of KV I can say this school will never teach my kids. The teachers are not helpful with the exception of a few. Most of the good teachers left the school this year. I'm guessing around 6 have left. The staff again the the exception of a few are not up to par with the teacher/student relationship.

Kellyville High School 0

Posted August 29, 2009
I am a student at Kellyville high school. I have attented KV for 13 years and I enjoy it. I don't think I could ever move away. I have a great teacher, Mr. Ponder. I love math because of him. We have a great atmosphere and most of the time we all get along. I don't think it gets much better than this. Although, our cafeteria food is disgusting, consider packing a lunch.

Posted October 03, 2008

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted October 02, 2007

Posted September 25, 2007
Teachers are disrespectful to the us, and some of them don't even care about our futures!! The principles only discipline the students they choose. This school is definatly unsatisfactory!

Kellyville High School 2

Posted August 07, 2007
A few of the Teachers need to be replaced, and the Superintendent needs to get involved in some of the complaints and not just the Principals. Kellyville is a decent school just a few bad teachers need to be replaced.

Posted March 24, 2006
My children have attended KV Elem, and I myself attended KV Elem and High, I love the school system. If I ever have a problem all I have to do is give a call and things are looked into and fixed. The teacher's are wonderful. The security of the school is also top notch, I even have to stop in the office and check in, yet everyone knows who I am and who my children are. I do wish that KV had more extracurricular activites to provide but we have enough to keep the kids having fun. I love that the community is also very involved with the school. If a teacher misses something I will here it from a caring parent or aid. In all I wouldn't take my kids from KV and hope they finish there education at Kellyville High.

Kellyville High School
14959 Maple Drive, Kellyville, OK  74039
Last modified Kellyville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kellyville High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top