Bad
Good

Kellyville High School has a great faculty, small class sizes and strong academics. Over the last few years, the high school has turned out graduates who have went on to top schools such as Georgetown. In addition, Kellyville High School graduates are attending medical school and multiple students have received scholarships in excess of $100.000. Great school, great staff!

Go Ponies! The other reviewers must have a bone to pick or have never seen a bad school. Kellyville is a great small town school. Your kids grades depend greatly on what you do at home, just like with any school. This school is comparable to a private school in lots of areas.

This is the worst possible school you could ever go to. The admin staff discipline only the people they dislike, and most teachers are very disrespectful to most of the students, again, only who they dislike. Most of the teachers give no help at all and expect us to know everything. The sign in front of the school reads, "Slow Children Ahead".... i mean come on

As a student of KV I can say this school will never teach my kids. The teachers are not helpful with the exception of a few. Most of the good teachers left the school this year. I'm guessing around 6 have left. The staff again the the exception of a few are not up to par with the teacher/student relationship.

I am a student at Kellyville high school. I have attented KV for 13 years and I enjoy it. I don't think I could ever move away. I have a great teacher, Mr. Ponder. I love math because of him. We have a great atmosphere and most of the time we all get along. I don't think it gets much better than this. Although, our cafeteria food is disgusting, consider packing a lunch.

Teachers are disrespectful to the us, and some of them don't even care about our futures!! The principles only discipline the students they choose. This school is definatly unsatisfactory!

A few of the Teachers need to be replaced, and the Superintendent needs to get involved in some of the complaints and not just the Principals. Kellyville is a decent school just a few bad teachers need to be replaced.

Last modified Kellyville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.