Kiefer Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2009

Kiefer Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted January 14, 2008
Student to teacher ratio is excellent. Great comunity spirit!!

Posted December 29, 2006
We moved from Glenpool to Kiefer specifically for the schools. We have two sons, 5th and 6th grades. The education has been fantastic. The teachers, administrator and staff have been helpful and willing to listen to concerns and ideas. The boys have been accepted by the students. The STEP parent organization is involved. The band is top notch and the the sporting opportunities have been good. Best move we've ever made!

Posted August 24, 2006
I have no problems with Kiefer schools. The teachers have always given me reports for my kids I have 3 that attend and they love it. They say the teachers are great and fun. My son has to have speech everyday and they are doing an excellent job with that. They off summer schools for free, They offer tutoring after school for no charge. So they do allot to insure the kids get a good education. Way to go Keifer, keep it up. I know my kids don't want to go anywhere else and I don't want them to attend any other school, they are perfect where they are at.

Kiefer Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2004
I think this is the worst school I have ever had experience with. My child was in a class combined with 2 grades and only one teacher teaching both grades. Her learning suffered because she couldn't get the help she needed in class because the teacher was teaching the other students.

Kiefer Elementary School
4600 W 151st Street South, Kiefer, OK  74041
Last modified Kiefer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kiefer Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top