Macomb High School 5

Posted April 29, 2011
I think Macomb Schools is outstanding. It offers a small school environment with a great teacher to student ratio. This allows the teachers and staff to get to know each student individually. My child had an amazing experience at Macomb and is now an Honor Student in a University in Oklahoma. I would recommend this school to anyone wanting a quality education with a nurturing environment.

Posted November 20, 2010
I believe if you want your child to fail in life send them to macomb. When do sports come before education? At Macomb.When does the rule not apply of no child left behind? At Macomb.When does admistration get paid more than teachers, and the children must suffer?At Macomb..The facts are listed on the website for Macomb. To all parents take a minute look at the facts and when you do send them to a school where they can suceed in life and not be a high school dropout..Macomb you have failed my children!

Macomb High School 3

Posted May 15, 2009
I am a parent and have 3 children. 1 graduated from macomb high school 2 years ago and is now a paramedic. I also have a 15 year old and a 6 year old that go to the high school and elementery. They are a great school and my kids are all above average. They have went there from the day they started school. There is nothing bad about this school besides the fact that, just like all other schools, they can use some more staff to assist them.

Posted March 10, 2009
My son struggles to learn in this school. As for the teachers helping him with his reading disabilty...Almost neil to none even with the lab. They have pretty much just gave up on my son to help him learn the skills in life that he so much needs. This school has failed me. They need better staffing. I am looking into better placement for my son.

Posted March 09, 2009
This school is doing nothing for my kids, they dont care, and they arent helping them. Its a terrible school

Macomb High School 5

Posted December 01, 2007
awesome school I go there,for me being a younger pregant teen I mostly done with my schooling.Its wonderful students and great teachers..Shawnee wasnt the best for me..but a great school like macomb high school should be rewarded..

Posted July 28, 2007

Posted March 11, 2007

Macomb High School 2

Posted December 08, 2005

Macomb High School 2

Posted September 27, 2004

Macomb High School
36591 Macomb Highway 59B Road, Macomb, OK  74852
Last modified Macomb High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Macomb High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top